"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He flirted with the idea of becoming a scientist and later in life published a well-regarded book, "Jewish Medical Ethics."
- In the mid-1990s, Douglas had three well-regarded books published.
- He was the author of well-regarded books on the electromagnetic theory of light and electric potential.
- In 1938, Dr. Karl Menninger wrote a well-regarded book to explain why some people commit suicide and others do not.
- That book may be a well-established, well-regarded book.
- He continued to write important essays some of them included in the well-regarded book Shadow and Act but no second novel appeared.
- His maternal grandfather, Hugh Derfel Hughes, was a noted local historian who wrote a well-regarded book on the history of the area.
- As well as its magazine publications, "Marine News" and "Warships", the society has published many well-regarded books by members.
- He retired to London in 1988 and wrote several well-regarded books of mostly military history.
- But this professor of civil engineering at Duke University and author of several well-regarded books on how things work has not let misfortune defeat him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.