"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a chapter book, you would read the majority of the words.
- The same day, a series of chapter books for readers 7-10 was released.
- Five chapter books have been released with at least one more planned.
- Indian Shoes is a chapter book for ages 7 and up.
- In this chapter book for early readers, the narrator's voice has some problems.
- We have chapter books from, like, 1962 in the library.
- We wanted to make the transition from picture books to chapter books.
- The series form a transition for children between picture books and chapter books.
- A series of Never Land chapter books for younger readers is based on the novels.
- Even after children learn to read well enough to enjoy a story without illustrations, they continue to appreciate the occasional drawings found in chapter books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.