"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is also a prolific author of many detailed books on Hawaiian wildlife.
- Some of the most detailed books on the subject are:
- Simpson also published a more detailed book on the topic.
- "You see, there's one situation you never covered in your otherwise detailed book, Captain."
- The most detailed book on the making of rowlocks and oars.
- The kit includes a fine brass pendulum and chain along with a detailed book to point you in the right direction.
- Victoria has written a detailed book about her father's life, and has spent many years being his biographer.
- What happens next is meant to send this long, interestingly detailed book into a maze of mystery.
- "I found the book so much more detailed and comprehensive than the others," she says.
- The series is regarded as one of the best and one of the most detailed books on Indian history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.