"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On January 1, 1994, the Jewish Book Council became an autonomous organization.
- The Jewish Book Council annually prepares a book providing information about the authors on tour.
- It is a member of the Children's Book Council.
- It was named as book of the year for older readers by the Children's Book Council of Australia.
- The program is administered in collaboration with the Children's Book Council.
- It is sponsored by the Jewish Book Council.
- These awards were given by the International Reading Association and the Children's Book Council.
- Paula Quint, the president of the Children's Book Council, agreed.
- She was chosen as a speaker for both the Jewish Book Council and Israel Bonds.
- The books were launched in association with the Children's Book Council of Australia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.