"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within eighteen months, the book passed through six editions.
- Read the book it will tell you there's probably an explanation on the cover or the inside of the cover pass me the coffee please.
- "The book we sell may pass by us more than once - and for a higher price the next time," he said.
- The book, which is in the form of letters to a brother of the author, passed through five editions.
- The pages were worn at the edges, and fell apart, easily, as though the book had passed through many hands.
- Previously, schools and libraries were the main portals through which new children's books passed.
- By 1900, this book had passed through five editions.
- The book passed the censors and was legally published in Russia.
- The book appeared in 1780, passed through four editions, and brought money and reputation to the author.
- The book passed right through the source of the waterfall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.