"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The survey would supply ready made, reliable material for his dinosaur book.
- But he also found time to write extensively, publishing several heavily illustrated dinosaur books that won him acclaim from both the public and scientists.
- There were five dinosaur books on a recent day, compared with three dozen a few years ago.
- The stegosaur classification has fallen out of favor, but is seen in older dinosaur books.
- A new kind of dinosaur book is stomping onto the scene, and it's going to make a lot of people very happy.
- So often they come away from a dinosaur book saying "ichthyosaur"; this one will make them say "wow!"
- For those wanting more scientific accounts of dinosaurs, there were the first nontechnical dinosaur books.
- "Well, I bought her a dinosaur book," he said.
- Knight's illustration, and others derived from it, continued to appear in dinosaur books aimed at a popular audience throughout the 20th century.
- However, it has appeared in many popular dinosaur books, with varying identifications.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.