"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book ends with some happy news for other characters.
- And the answer is, of course, that the book ended.
- The book ends in 1960 when he joins the Army.
- The book ends as it began, with a young couple moving from the country to the capital.
- However, the book will usually end in an entirely different setting.
- The book ends with the death of both main characters.
- The books ends in the first years of the 23rd century.
- His books end on down notes but not hopeless ones.
- The way things were going, her books ended nearly every month in the black.
- The book ends in 1984 with the words "To be continued."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.