"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This marked the first time in comic book history that a canceled book ended by having most of its cast of main characters die.
- Rather than let the book die, the authors decided to set out to find alternative avenues for publication.
- If that book dies because of legal suppression, then a human freedom dies in our society.
- Like abandoned infants, the books quickly die.
- In Hunt's acknowledgments, she dedicated the book to her mother, who she wrote died of cancer when she was 12.
- Each comic book was to be packaged in a blister pack with one (1) die cast car.
- But, with the exception of blockbuster best sellers and classics that survive for generations in paperback, an adult book usually dies within two or three years.
- If he was dead, the book died with him.
- And my mother kept that book on the mantel till the day she died.
- Dvorak died in 2007, and the pair's investigation and book apparently died with him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.