"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our international book department has a record second to none.
- Lynn Scully, who successfully built up the same store's book department, had taken great pride in her work.
- She became head of the children's book department in 1940 and in 1960 became the publishing company's first female vice president.
- They met up in a corner of the book department.
- Amazon said the decline was the result of price cuts in its book department.
- In addition to being the book department's editorial assistant, she also worked as a game editor and designer.
- Retail sales of the book department amounted to $94,000.
- She also ran the magazine's book department for many years, while continuing to write.
- Ms. Riley was entrusted with creating the publishing house's children's book department, and she built it into one of the best.
- In 1989 the book department was halved, and today it is gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.