"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As Cohen so amply demonstrates in her well-written and well-researched book, he did what he believed was right and he expected others to follow.
- It was a good, well-researched book, cleverly illustrated.
- Shah had already made a name for himself as the author of two well-researched and in many ways ground-breaking books about magic.
- A. I knew I wanted to write a well-researched book about dolls.
- "From our correspondence, I feel it will be a well-researched book asking piercing questions."
- The result is a compact, well-researched book appropriate for historians of science and medicine and for physicians.
- This evocative, well-researched book by a veteran reporter for The New York Times is an important addition to our social history.
- Dr. Geiger apparently does not understand the major thrust of this well-researched book.
- It is a well-researched book - it lists hundreds of sources (including Air Mail!) at the back, and there are some interesting appendices.
- Both were well-researched, serious comic books about the nature and moral complexities of war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.