"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was most recently covered in the book section a few months back.
- The children's book section and front desk are on the first floor of the library.
- What's fair, however, is particularly challenging in the world of the book section.
- The little girl went skipping to the children's book section.
- Anyway, my question: How did you make the decision to add the story/comic book section?
- There were several kids in the children's book section.
- "Many of the stores it sells well in don't even have traditional book sections."
- It has a large books section with reviews by prominent contributors.
- A great number of works from the 16th and 17th centuries have been compiled in a separate rare books section.
- It has an open book section with reading room and retro-graphic facilities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.