"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course it matters to me if the book fails and we lose the investment.
- Some felt the book raised important questions but failed to adequately make its case.
- These books fail to notice that the act has become dull.
- Still, who knows if a book failed because its title didn't allow it a chance?
- The book failed to make it seem at all essential.
- Most books either receive immediate attention in the market, or fail.
- When a book fails, the author says it wasn't published well.
- The book sadly fails to note the larger implications of its story.
- But the book failed to make her fortune, and soon she was back to her old ways.
- But this book fails to capture what the rebellion felt like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.