"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- N Map A small, well-stocked bookshop in the Hotel Mandovi lobby, with plenty of well-illustrated books on Goa.
- A well-illustrated 176-page book describes the construction of Atommash, its production activity and its influence on the socio-economic life of the Volgodonsk city and Rostov region.
- He continued to write himself, including a series of well-illustrated books on railway topics with Patrick B. Whitehouse and others, and more books on travel-related topics.
- Robert Parry, in his new well-illustrated book, "Tai Chi Made Easy" (People's Medical Society, $16.95), said: "Tai chi is about generating and feeling energy through movement.
- There is another gap in this well-illustrated book.
- A well-illustrated herbal book with clear drawings or photographs, especially produced for your home country, should be on the shelves of every New Age witch or pagan healer.
- It helps to read a well-illustrated book or view a videotape on wallpapering.
- Also in 2005 the African Collection series (Skira Editore, Milan) published a well-illustrated book on Lilanga's work with useful information.
- There are a number of excellent, well-illustrated books that can help, but a few sessions with a trainer are better for teaching correct form and correcting mistakes.
- Adam and Charles Black, London (an early well-illustrated book on "British North Borneo", now known as Sabah), 1913.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.