"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If print books had 12 percent margins, this would be an easy decision for them.
- These two works are to be published as separate print books in January 2011.
- The large print books tend to be of a uniform size.
- These devices attempt to mimic the experience of reading a print book.
- They have a great collection of large print books.
- This is part of why we're always going to have print books," he assured me.
- The cost of physical production, distribution etc on a print book is less than 20%.
- As I already share a small flat with over 2,000 print books, that's a pretty big deal for me.
- "At 20/200, they can get around and read large print books with functional aids."
- There's money to be made in print books too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.