"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm always struck by how costly handsome photography books are.
- Does the need to give an audience more have anything to do with the forthcoming photography book, too?
- To me, it is probably one of the best photography books of the 20th century.
- The term bokeh has appeared in photography books at least since 1998.
- So many photography books are published these days, but here's one that makes sense of all the others.
- A photography book with the same name was also released around the time of the album.
- A photography book of the same name was released in conjunction with the album.
- "Being told you could look at photography books all day was just fantastic," he recalls.
- After that first photography book, he moved into children's and reference books.
- The water tower is a common image from Route 66 photography books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.