"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among other things, the book celebrates the relationship between man and nature.
- Children's books have long celebrated that kind of creative play.
- With everything that is going on in the world, do we really need a book celebrating weddings?
- The book recently celebrated being on India's best seller list for 80 days.
- This book celebrates a type of fiction which belongs to the past.
- The two books celebrate the rewards of ambition and a full, busy life.
- The book celebrates its 70th year in publication in 2007.
- A new book celebrating Scotland's native wild forests is about to be released.
- In 2009, the book fair celebrated its 10-year anniversary.
- His new book celebrates and dissects the world of classical music in 674 pages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.