"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A book commemorating the attempt was written in 1994 by Anthony Smith, noted science and travel writer, explorer, and lighter-than-air enthusiast.
- At the time of his death, he was working on a book commemorating those buried in London's Dissenter cemetery, Bunhill Fields, where he himself was buried.
- She was also featured in the official printed book commemorating this song and event, with a full-page photo and her signature.
- When Colebatch returned to Western Australia in 1927, the premier Philip Collier commissioned him to produce a book commemorating the state's centenary.
- Kim later published a book commemorating the 608 days of their relationship, called My Last Gift To Her.
- There is, for example, a Russian book of color lithographs and wood engravings commemorating the coronation of Alexander II in 1856 that is three feet tall.
- The Image: Volume 1 is a book commemorating the 10th year of Bae Yong Joon's career as an actor.
- According to the official book commemorating the 300th anniversary of the Worshipful Company of Musicians, he served as Master in 1804, the year of its bicentenary.
- Dozens of books commemorating the President are slated to arrive in bookstores in the coming months.
- The book, commemorating the 60th anniversary of the founding of Israel Bonds, was authored by husband and wife writing team Deborah and Gerald Strober.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.