"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The children exchanged comic books.
- Like many political prisons, Cellular Jail became something of a university for freedom fighters, who exchanged books, ideas and debates despite walls and wardens.
- As they drive, she explains that on the last call, the police were chasing fantasists, who were exchanging comic books.
- By summer, the two were exchanging books and letters.
- BookMooch allows its users to exchange books using a points system.
- Day-to-day life had been full of shared pleasures, like cooking elaborate meals together, watching the classic movies they both loved, exchanging favorite books.
- Their friendship rapidly evolved as they exchanged literary books and letters.
- They promoted a "republic of letters" that crossed national boundaries and allowed intellectuals to freely exchange books and ideas.
- Erik Hokart and I have exchanged books for years.
- They discussed issues, questions and methodologies, exchanged books and hints and shared sources.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.