"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps it would be easier to turn the book into a play.
- He turned the book, which I had set down on the table, and read the title.
- In a way, he has turned the book into a new kind of musical production.
- She had to turn the book around a couple of times.
- There were five attempts in the early 1980s and 1990s to turn the book into a film.
- Instead, she turned the book to get a better look at the design.
- He found his place, and turned the book into the last light to read.
- In answer he turned the book and showed her the page.
- You could turn the book upside down and more or less the same thing went on.
- She turned the book to her and looked at it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.