"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Graham's book notes that few black workers are visible in most of the city's restaurants.
- This collection includes the work, notes books, and photographs of Taylor.
- Most books note that the hare was a symbol of fecundity in ancient times.
- His book does note some variation in quality.
- The book did not note the change, but instead described a proposal that differed in details from the description provided on Jan. 21.
- And the beige book noted that price increases were benign in recent weeks.
- The book notes several officers, including a primary suspect, were reassigned to other positions.
- Cooper's book noted that individuals who ran for eight minutes four-to-five times a week would be in better physical condition.
- His book also noted differences in the Ojibwe dialectual field.
- The book notes that breaking up contracts at the time was considered an acceptable way to spread business in the aerospace industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.