"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book recorded different methods and experiences from other parents on these aspects.
- The fourth book recorded the events from August 1561 to June 1564.
- Books and books, and years of writing could not record it all.
- A book, containing over 200 pages and about 100 color photographs, recorded all those who contributed to the monument project.
- The old books recorded it so, though I fear all the books have been burned now.
- Madison's books recorded a $439,000 profit on the deal; an appraisal valued the property at $1 million.
- The Domesday Book records a church and priest here in 1086.
- The Domesday Book recorded the county as having nine hundreds.
- The Domesday Book records the presence of a church with a priest in this position.
- Businesses use accounting books such as journals and ledgers to record financial data in a practice called bookkeeping.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.