"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They swapped books, analyzed one another's compositions and carried on correspondences that are still enjoyable to read.
- There's a noticeboard for organising trips to the countryside or swapping used books.
- DRM on the device is handled at the account level, allowing a family that shares an account to swap content, just as they would swap books.
- "It is a difficult thing to swap old books for new," says Hibner.
- We'll be discussing The Great Gatsby, but anyone just wanting to swap books is more than welcome to join us.
- We kissed dutifully and arranged to meet again soon to swap books.
- Both me and my Mum are avid readers so we're always swapping books with each other.
- Book-carriers bumped into each other, compared notes as to what they were carrying and where they were going, and swapped books for other books.
- Neighbors recalled a friendly man who did odd jobs, swapped books and videotapes and said little about his past.
- (Most recently she offered to swap books for a mechanic to have a look at the engine - I hope she found one).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.