"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This movie is based on the 1997 Japanese comic book.
- A few other publishers are trying to bring more Japanese books to English-speaking readers.
- The modern Japanese book differs little from the western book in construction.
- Unlike other Japanese books of the period, they had few illustrations, and the emphasis was on the text.
- Within a few weeks the first Japanese book became a best seller, as did the second, rushed out shortly after.
- Japanese books and television feature rail transport in various contexts.
- The latter name appears in 18th-century Japanese books.
- It won't be long until Japanese books fill my shelves.
- The Japanese mythology-influenced books were adapted into an animated television series in 2002.
- He also showed a Japanese book that contained scenes of foreign nations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.