"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This book marks the end of his breakdancers project.
- The books taken out each week marked the development of a reader.
- Closing the book upon my finger to mark the page, I listened for her footsteps on the walk.
- He had a book open in that hand with his thumb marking a place.
- Along with the major personal changes in Dresden's life, the book marks a major story change as well.
- This book marks my first time working directly with editor Margaret Clark.
- A new book marks the diversity of our chimneypots.
- This book marks the birth of modern Chinese literature.
- Her third book, Blasphemy, from 1998 marked her return to controversy, and was another success.
- The book marks the second and last time Wilma was seen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.