"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Around 1843, the book trade fell off significantly in England.
- This is, though, a time of enormous anxiety for the book trade.
- There was no build up for the book trade, the media or with the reading public.
- People have the idea that the book trade is a polite business for gentlemen.
- The economics of the book trade have changed considerably in the last few years.
- The growth of the book trade in the eighteenth century was necessary for that change.
- There are also some less serious things in the book trade.
- Secondly, the book trade is more to us than simply a sales network for books.
- The book trade should have an interest in passing on that message.
- He noted that there were new avenues for the book trade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.