"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The five-year-old company sells everything from neck pillows to electrical converters to books on the most dangerous places in the world.
- Still, Mr. Victor and others say they have sold audio rights to books for as much as $35,000.
- Selling eBooks at equivalent cost to physical books is a blatant ripoff.
- Rakuten has 700 virtual stores, auction platforms and customer bulletin boards, and it sells everything from fish to books.
- The neighborhood has many independent stores selling everything from designer denim and specialty sneakers to used books and mid-century furniture.
- Forty vendors will sell everything from T-shirts to books to food from local restaurants.
- Because we were all so poorly paid, we earned extra money by selling stories to other books.
- Other campus facilities include a bank, a pharmacy, a mini-supermarket and weekly market-type stalls which sell everything from fruit to books.
- He sells foreign rights to books himself, rather than letting publishers reap those profits, and prides himself on working a global market.
- The museum's gift shop sells regional souvenirs in addition to various books and documents concerning Yasukuni Shrine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.