"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The forum is also a great place to organise or discover book exchanges on your travels.
- In the building are some seats and also some shelves for book exchange.
- There's an internet cafe upstairs and a small book exchange in the pub across the road.
- Customers have free internet access and there's a book exchange.
- A significant amount of foreign publications is received thanks to the international book exchange with more than 290 organizations in 39 countries.
- The book exchange will remain on the site for the next few months.
- A friendship was quickly established, and over the coming year further book exchanges deepened this relationship.
- Wi-Fi, tickets for concerts, bike rental services and even a book exchange are also available.
- Be sure to check out the English-language book exchange in back.
- Great selection of second-hand books and a book exchange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.