"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That book reminded me a lot of being a kid," she said.
- This book reminds us that his verse expresses a very clear and thoughtful view of life.
- This book reminds us that editing is an endangered art.
- If nothing else, books should remind them that there once was a time when life was not entirely about shopping.
- Their book reminds us that everything human is all too human.
- Nonetheless, his book reminds us that governments do not always view nuclear weapons as essential or even particularly useful for promoting national security.
- Although containing practical advice, the book used humor and reminded parents not to take every situation too seriously.
- "I remember thinking, This book will remind me of Pavement," he said.
- The two books, side by side, remind us how different human beings can be from one another.
- The book reminds the reader to have "the best of both worlds" while considering her birthing plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.