"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although word of mouth sometimes works, for a feature to do well in the long run it almost always needs advertising.
- The words of prophecy don't always work the way they sound.
- Simply, I wanted to make words work like a picture and that led me to writing aphorisms.
- The words will work for him in their usual ways.
- Those words usually worked to shut down a boy who was being smug.
- Describe your symptoms or problem in whatever words work best for you.
- The words did not work as they once had.
- It needs no ritual or words of command to work.
- Some words were a bit more specific, such as town, home, know, please, fear, work, think, and miss.
- Those words worked like magic with the 50 or so people here, as they have at other centers for the elderly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.