"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Calheta is a Portuguese word for "small bay", and has been used in the following locations:
- Bisca is a Portuguese word used in card games.
- Additionally many Dutch and Portuguese words can be seen in the coastal areas.
- It is a Portuguese word that encompasses various shades of brown.
- These are the only accentuated characters used in Portuguese words.
- "Saudade" is a Portuguese word that roughly means the feeling, emotions and euphoria of a certain moment in time.
- They also found some Portuguese words were being used.
- They don't exist in Spanish and therefore are generally derived from Portuguese words.
- Most of the movements are described by Portuguese words, though some come from African languages.
- About 300 Portuguese words were adopted in the Malay language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.