"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now some in quaint Tottenville are quite protective of the local architecture, and word of his plans quickly reached the commission.
- Yet, to the best of my knowledge, no word of our real plans has reached the villain's ear.
- If word of our plans reaches the Dark Lord, the free world as we know it is doomed!
- Fortunately, Mike got word of Kit's plans and was able to make it to Sara to get her to the hospital in time.
- Or perhaps you will die elsewhere, if I pass on word of your plans to escape.
- Sending word of your plans to one's supposed enemy, for instance-" Walker stood up.
- And we'd get more than usual once word of our plans spread around.
- No word of my plans must be breathed aloud, even within these castle walls.
- Now they use technology that was not available in those days to spread word of their plans and coordinate rides to Manhattan.
- Obviously, word of our plans has leaked out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.