"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As usual with me, the words followed the impulse to speak them.
- "Nobody can turn back time," he tells me, each word followed by a pause.
- Now, what do you think are the publicists' words immediately following this?
- Yet it was a full eight seconds before words followed.
- No word of comment followed; each reader made his own fearful one.
- They are only different depending on what word or sound is following.
- No word she spoke or heard, but would follow, if he took up her hand.
- "Why do the words 'follow the money' come to mind?"
- Your words of wisdom, encouragement and advice will follow us all through our lives.
- Rather, the literal words of the statute have to be relied on and followed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.