"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The few words, over the years and in other places, had grown into a spate.
- However, a word does not grow to resemble its object, no matter how familiar or preferred.
- Not another word now or I shall grow angry with you.
- I think that the words may be growing weaker.
- Five words, in the event, grew into several hundred.
- But his heart had become a wilderland where few words grew.
- The word of mouth grew, so did the audiences.
- He tried to explain what it was that hunted him, but the words grew tangled with the cold and the pain.
- The rumbling words grew almost clear enough to be understood.
- In the harder levels, the words grow more complex.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.