"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The second word is also defined by its unique patterns.
- The word "appropriate" is defined as whatever it takes to do the job.
- Your students will get the correct idea if they understand what is going on instead of just worrying about how words are defined.
- I mean it's optional how you define words like that.
- Every word is defined with respect to what cognitive scientists call a frame.
- The word domestic is defined as "of or relating to the household."
- Occasionally words may be defined by showing pictures or other artistic methods.
- That word seems better defined as - a bleeding of the wallet; losing money.
- The central question became one of how to overcome this system when the only words available were created and defined by the oppressors.
- She has posted a small dictionary of her husband's own nonsense language, defining words he sometimes used with close family and friends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.