"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A four workstation system had typically only about 64K words of memory.
- The 1750A supports 2 16-bit words of memory for the core standard.
- Up to 32k words of memory could be used.
- It used a Williams tube for 2048 words of memory.
- It was available with 4,096 to 16,384 words of memory.
- It was available with 4,096 to 65,536 (18-bit) words of memory.
- It was available with 32,768 to 131,072 words of memory.
- The 709 had 32,768 words of 36-bit memory and could execute 42,000 add or subtract instructions per second.
- It had 256 words of memory, using Williams tubes, with each word being 37 bits.
- I guess that once the words of memory are set into our minds in a specific way, that's how we remember.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.