"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The words 'lined with lead' open a new avenue.
- Three simple words she sees that will open the gate and allow her inside.
- The words opened his heart, filed him with a sharp, sweet urgency.
- Still, he had learned that the written word, even when it was incidental, could open the doors to a great deal of knowledge.
- As if the words opened a wound, he suddenly missed her horribly.
- The word opens a window into the debate raging in their hearts as they doubted.
- Odrade spoke with more confidence than she felt but the words opened her mind to another source of the alien feelings.
- Those were days when the word "ideal" opened the fairy castles of American generosity to struggling young men.
- "If, as you have said, my words have opened the door, then you must make certain it stays open."
- This single word opened her lips and spilled out the cold anger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.