"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any words she might have said froze on her lips.
- That one word froze us all, and we turned shocked faces to him.
- The words froze in her mouth, but she spoke them.
- I stood to leave, but his next words froze me in place.
- Cold and clipped, his words froze in the air between them.
- Rod switched on the radio and the first word froze them both.
- He had good intentions, but the words froze before they could get out.
- Paul felt paralyzed, as if the word had frozen him to the spot.
- The simple words froze Seaine in a way she had never expected.
- She spoke, and her words froze me momentarily to the spot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.