"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reports show that people prefer more action and less words.
- I was given to think that you preferred plain words," she teased him.
- And some artists actually prefer words to images.
- They preferred less emotionally charged words like "problem" or "difficulty."
- I think they prefer words like conclude, or annul.
- There are still more of us who prefer printed words on paper to electronic impulses on the screen.
- Warrior folk prefer words that are simple and direct.
- He generally tried to avoid the sounds t and s and preferred shorter words to longer ones.
- Given the choice, he preferred words to pictograms.
- All Talk For those who prefer words to music, three series on the East End might please.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.