"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- High speed memory was limited to 20 words (about 80 bytes).
- Contributions to the discussion are not peer reviewed but are limited to 400 words in the journal.
- You are limited to 250 words per answer.
- And the vocabulary is limited to between 500 and 700 words, to make it easier for the computers to recognize what was said.
- The speech is to be delivered entirely from memory or with the aid of a small note card limited to fifty words.
- Of great interest is the defining vocabulary, which is said to be limited to 2000 words.
- Users are given the opportunity to write to complete some tasks; however, they may be limited to just a few words.
- The signed nature of the address registers limited an individual program to 128K words.
- As in years past, award speeches were limited to five words.
- Her acceptance speech, which was limited to five words, was: "I'm sleeping with the director."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.