"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dictionary.com estimates that the word might have originated in 1600-10.
- These variations are due to the way in which the words originated.
- This is where the word originated in the Bengali language.
- The word originated sometime in the 1960s and has remained a source of contention ever since.
- The word originated in 1920s London, for a small-scale music venue.
- It is unclear where and how the word "mammoth" originated.
- The word originated in the 16th century, used as an altered form of godfather or grandfather.
- The word originated in late middle English (as an adverb) meaning "at the same time".
- These last words originated in a sudden vivid reminiscence of the baby.
- The genes of language are how words originated when you look into each of their histories.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.