"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Strange words of unknown meaning appear throughout the series.
- 'Privacy' is a word even less susceptible of exact meaning, though probably everyone could define something they considered to be private.
- Consequently, it was replaced by a word of opposite meaning, kuài (fast, quick).
- Scarce possible that God should engrave principles in words of uncertain meaning.
- Monoshone is a word of obscure origin and unknown meaning.
- Hence, it must be given a meaning of the same kind as the word of established meaning.
- The marriage suffix can also be a word of real meaning to the couple, one that symbolizes the values they both hold dear and share.
- It is a word of great meaning.
- Motto, a short sentence or a word full of meaning.
- Substitution: a whole word of related meaning is replacing another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.