"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The best Latinate words tend to be diseases, though; I agree about lumbago, muleherd.
- There were graphs, charts, statistics, and articles with titles containing long, Latinate words.
- In particular, he was suspicious of language reformers who wished to revive or fabricate Anglo-Saxon synonyms for Latinate words.
- Sino-Japanese is often considered more formal or literary, just as latinate words in English often mark a higher register.
- Instead, the debate centers around the non-Latinate orthographic sequence kz, frequently found in Latinate words like ekzemple "for example" and ekzisti "to exist".
- He creates twice as many Latinate words as Germanic words.
- There are Latinate words that are used in everyday speech.
- Her voice soft and breathy, she avoids cursing and peppers her conversation with Latinate words and foreign phrases.
- The word rolls off your tongue like "Armani" or any of the many Latinate words that connote luxury, or so marketers have persuaded much of the public to believe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.