"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jack's mouth opened and closed, no words rising to the surface.
- The last word rose in volume until it was almost a scream itself.
- Unbidden, the words rose to the surface of my mind.
- These words rise upon each other in expressing the idea of fullness.
- Nancy knew, even as the words rose to her lips, that she was going to regret them.
- Her words rose to the edge of a scream as she launched herself at the window.
- Kathryn's face and last words rose unbidden to his mind.
- The words had risen to her lips before she could call them back.
- Sarah spoke quickly, as if the words had been rising inside her like steam.
- Blade found the words coming slowly as desire rose to choke him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.