"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But by the time the survivors of the war returned home, words like these had turned into empty rhetoric.
- I had thought myself unable to feel anymore; but her words turned me cold.
- All the fine words of the past decade were turning to dust.
- His final word on the matter as he turns and gestures to the guard that our meeting is over.
- He started to say something, but the words turned to jelly.
- All words turned stupid and clumsy when you could share someone else?
- When Bertram spoke her name, the word turned into a question.
- When it got down to something he might actually do, his own words turned abstract.
- "The words turned to dust in my mouth," was a new one on me, but it happened.
- Here he was, the boy whose words had filled the silence and turned the crowd into this direction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.