"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't interrupt her, though the words near choked me trying to escape.
- The words choked in his throat, though they were true.
- Indeed, she felt as if any word now might choke her.
- His last words were choked off by the rising flood.
- The King made some sound; it was as if he tried to speak, but the words choked in his throat.
- She began to cough as if the words choked her.
- She wanted to say more, but the words choked her.
- She was so furious, the words were practically choking her.
- The words choked out of her as she turned.
- "You mean it'll never work out for us," he said, the words almost choking in his throat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.