"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team prepares for emergencies by planning and practicing effective response strategies for various emergency situations.
- Nor can they show that response strategies are responsible for the results reported by others.
- But coupled with aggressive evacuation plans, which should remain the primary response strategy to a nuclear accident, its use can be helpful.
- These are the essentials of the analysis: The victim world has been lurching from terrorist attack to attack, always caught without response strategy.
- We have to be more anticipatory and get away from this rapid response strategy.
- "It's the short-range nuclear weapon that gives us support for our flexible response strategy, which has kept the peace all these years."
- Merchants can update their response strategies daily.
- The second model, based on best response strategy revision and mutation, predicts that the risk dominant state is the only stochastically stable equilibrium.
- There was a call for the establishment of a co-ordinated response strategy for Inishowen.
- The main assumption of the predatory imminence continuum is that as threat levels increase, defensive response strategies change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.