"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But their most passionate response came when he spoke of the battle against communism.
- Her friend's discontented expression showed that she had expected a more passionate response.
- The media have focused on kids' passionate, unified response to the killings.
- But nothing has drawn the same passionate response as "Love and War," he said.
- "It was a passionate response to horrific scenes," he said.
- Disturbingly, though, he hadn't expected her passionate response, or his own.
- She had left on a lecture trip through the West but, excited by the audience's passionate response, quickly agreed to return.
- Otherwise, I would not have any passionate response to your critique.
- It was her passionate response that undid him time and again.
- At least I provoke a passionate response in people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.