"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Following both the presentation and the response call-in participants were invited to ask questions about the research presented.
- Following the positive response, the song is being remade as a music video into Hindi, featuring Silambarasan himself.
- Following the response to its various questions a White Paper was published in 1981.
- Negative perceptions of Bush following the slow governmental response to Hurricane Katrina further weighed on his popularity.
- Turner was also encourage to return to the stage following the overwhelming response from her Grammy performance.
- Was the Automatic Clearing Routine called following the response to my last question?
- Following the positive response of the audience, she agreed to a full-scale 52-date tour throughout francophone Europe.
- The site was set up in January 2005 following the response from the Birmingham area.
- Following the mixed response to the book, Lowell hit a creative roadblock and took a long break from publishing.
- Following the enthusiastic response from the community to this new series of concerts, a more permanent agreement was reached in July, 2010.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.