"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What would a human's emotional response to this place be?
- The color red is a direct line to emotional response.
- "Most people make an emotional response to others within five seconds."
- A call for unity was his emotional response to the question.
- A little history about this particular plant may help to explain the reason for the emotional response.
- "Pick a subject that has an emotional response for you," he said.
- "She would look at these paintings and have a very emotional response to them," he said.
- The emotional response of the people on the street is that we did not come here to negotiate with him.
- Second, he is unable to produce a strong emotional response from the people.
- This causes an emotional response from everyone in the organization.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.