"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the approach works, response modifiers will offer an entirely new family of drugs, perhaps comparable to the antibiotics.
- That is one place where antagonists of the biological response modifiers can come in, he said.
- Imiquimod belongs to a group of drugs called immune response modifiers.
- Such patients are also candidates for studies that evaluate new drugs and biological response modifiers following radiation therapy.
- Extracts from some medicinal mushrooms are natural biological response modifiers.
- At recurrence, patients should be considered for clinical trials that evaluate new drugs and biological response modifiers.
- The new drugs are natural substances, known as biological response modifiers, that are part of the body's own immune system.
- In the late '90s, biologic response modifiers changed expectations for patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- In relation to diseases, thymosins have been categorized as biological response modifiers.
- In addition, researchers are discovering the natural substances the body uses to hinder the actions of biological response modifiers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.